Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Two Books I Read While While Traveling....And LOVED


This is the first Emily Griffin book I've ever read and I loved it. Marian Caldwell is living her dream life in New York awesome job, relationship ect and she believes she has the perfect life until one night there is a knock on her door and her whole life changes. Kirby Rose, an eighteen-year-old who has the key to unearth something Marian buried a long time ago.  

I normally am not one to read suspense books but this book was amazing. Twist after twist it is a real page turner. On a warm summer morning in North Carthage, Missouri, it is Nick and Amy's fifth wedding anniversary. Presents are being wrapped and reservations are being made when Nick Dunne's clever and beautiful wife disappears from their rented house on the Mississippi River. Husband-of-the-Year Nick Dunne isn't doing himself any favors with cringe-worthy daydreams about the slope and shape of his wife's head, but hearing from Amy through flashbacks in her diary reveal the perky perfectionist could have put anyone dangerously on edge. Under mounting pressure from the police and the media - as well as Amy's fiercely doting parents - the town golden boy parades an endless series of lies, deceits, and inappropriate behavior. Nick is oddly evasive, and he's definitely bitter, but is he a 
killer?


Next two reads.....



I'll let you know how they are...

1 comment:

  1. Where we belong was so good, I was just looking for a new book to read, I think I may try to pick up Little to Be. Looks good, I'll let you know my thoughts too!

    ReplyDelete